Welcome to the November issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. The Magic of Color is the organizing principle this month, and what a vibrant issue it is!
Flip through to discover electrifying collaborations that explore the use of color in innovative ways. These design + art projects vividly show the transformative qualities that color has on the spaces where we live, work, and play.
Browsing this issue you will:
- choose your own adventure in a colorful playscape at a street festival in Baltimore, MD
- participate in a giant kaleidoscope in Montréal comprised of 50 colorful pivoting prisms, activating a soundtrack of bells
- celebrate the spirit of flight through a parametrically-generated sculpture composed of streaks of color lighting the way in a Dallas, TX airport
- delight in whimsical spinning tops whose light and color is activated by visitor interaction outside a children’s museum in Shenzhen, China
- become a digital paintbrush and turn a lobby in a San Francisco, CA office building into a dynamic canvas
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge. Upcoming issues include themes of Light as Art, Healing Art, Transformative Walls, Suspended in Space, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher